Skin is the most sensitive packaging like beauty wrapping of our body. It needs to be gorgeous. Everything effects on our skin like weather, aging and food too. If you have skin with open pores, it gives your appearance of premature aging. Especially the oily skin type more affected with this problem, the most usual causes of large open pores is acne infection and the picking of pimples leaves a scar and pore. The pores may be more apparent on the nose, cheeks, and chin where there is the greatest concentration of oil glands. It is difficult to tighten the pores and close them completely, but some useful home remedies can help to reduce the size.
Causes of Skin Open Pores
- Oily Skin, Oily Glands and Severe Acne
- Use of Oily cosmetics and moisturizers
- Skin Inflammation
- Repeated squeezing or pinching of blackheads and pimples
- Hormonal Changes
- Hot Bath or Hot Showers
Best Homemade Natural Tips to Shrink Face Open Pores
Egg White & Green Clay to Shrink Face Open Pores Naturally
Make a mixture of Egg white and 1 tablespoons Green Clay. Apply this paste on open pores for 15-20 minutes. It will reduce or shrink the size of open pores within 8-10 days.
Aloe Vera Gel to Shrink Face Open Pores Naturally
Apply a mixture of Aloe Vera Gel and Lemon Juice on your face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with cold water. Botox in aloe vera renowned for its ability to banish facial wrinkles too. Botox blocks the never impulses that trigger muscles contractions.
Lemon Juice to Shrink Face Open Pores Naturally
Mix 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice in Egg White. Apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes then wash with cold water.
Fenugreek to Shrink Face Open Pores Naturally
Make a paste of 1 tablespoon Fenugreek Powder, 1 teaspoon Ginger Powder in Cucumber juice. Apply this paste on your face for 20-25 then wash it with cold water. You can add milk in place of cucumber juice too. Very much effective remedy for open pores.
Honey & Vinegar to Shrink Face Open Pores Naturally
Add 1 tablespoon Honey in 1 teaspoon Apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon Wheat Gram. Make a smooth paste and apply it daily for 20-25 minutes till pores heal.
Make a paste of Oak tree gum with milk and apply it on your face for 20-25 minutes. It really works to close the pores.
Tomato Juice to Shrink Face Open Pores Naturally
Mix 1 tablespoon Honey in 3-4 tablespoons of Tomato Juice and apply it on your face pores for 15-20 minutes. It will bring back the large open pores on nose and face to their normal size.
Sea Slat & Milk to Shrink Face Open Pores Naturally
Make a paste of Sea salt and Milk (without cream) and apply it on pores for 15-20 minutes to reduce the pores size.
Chamomile to Shrink Face Open Pores Naturally
Mix 1 tablespoon Chamomile Powder in Tomato juice and make a paste. Apply it on pores for 20-25 minutes.
Apricot to Shrink Face Open Pores Naturally
Apricot pulp application tighten open pores and make your skin younger looking. Vitamin A in apricot enhance your skin beauty naturally. You can also use it as face mask.
Papaya to Shrink Face Open Pores Naturally
Apply Papaya Pulp considered very effective for open pores. Apply it on effected area daily and leave the pulp for 25-30 minutes for better results. Papaya has a quality which filters and drain out dead skin cells from our body. Eating Papaya squeezes or tighten skin open pores naturally.
Carrot to Shrink Face Open Pores Naturally
If you have dry, sensitive skin with open pores boil 1 Carrot in a little amount of water. Mash it and make a paste. Apply this paste on your skin as face mask. Wash it after 15 minutes. Best to cure sensitive skin and tighten open pores.
Banana to Shrink Face Open Pores Naturally
mash half banana and blend with egg white. Add milk to make a smooth but not runny paste. then apply and rinse off with warm water, pat skin gently dry.
Oatmeal to Shrink Face Open Pores Naturally
Using oatmeal as a facial mask can be a natural and effective way on how to get rid of pores on face, because oatmeal is hypoallergenic and will not clog pores. Apply a homemade pore minimizing mask using oatmeal, apple cider vinegar, and honey. This natural face pore reducing remedy will help tighten skin, shrink pore openings, and enhances skin complexion.
Almond to Shrink Face Open Pores Naturally
Application of almond mask is one of the best natural methods for shrinking pore size. Soak 8-10 almonds in water overnight and make a paste with lemon drops in the next morning. Apply this paste on your face with a brush and leave it to dry. Wash your face with ice cold water and pat dry. Best tip to minimize pores which also helps to close pore openings and reduces large pores naturally.
What to Add and What to Avoid to Cure Skin Pores
- Take more minerals, vitamins A, E, B and C daily in your diet
- Drink a lot of water daily at least 8-10 glasses
- Never press your Acne or Pimples with your nails
- Avoid to touching your face frequently
- Avoid to use glycerine on pores
- Wrap ice piece in a cotton cloth and apply it on the affected area for 5-6 minutes but not more than this because open pores on the skin keeps the softness and freshness on your face.
- Keep away your skin from oil and dirt wash your face with cold water at least 3-4 times daily.
- Use sunscreen on your face when you are going out in the sun and wash your face when you come back home
- Avoid to eat oily or fry, spicy and fast foods
- Daily use one glass of fresh fruit juice early in the morning before breakfast
- Avoid to apply to much make up on your face. Actively remove makeup buildup without leaving behind any residue
- If you suffer from breakout prone skin, you may want to look into trying an acne cleanser, which kills bacteria and cleanse pores. Acne typically arises when pores become clogged with bacteria. This will prevent future breakouts from occurring.